About 1.4 million individuals who registered via MySejahtera for Covid-19 vaccine were found to have not completed their registration, said Coordinating Minister for the National Covid-19 Immunisation Programme Khairy Jamaluddin.
According to him, they only filled in their names and identity card numbers for their vaccine shot without replying to health evaluation questions as well as not filling their latest addresses.
“The latest address is necessary as the appointment is assigned to the nearest Vaccine Dispensing Centre,” he said in a joint media conference on the development of the National Covid-19 Immunisation Programme here today with Health Minister Datuk Seri Dr Adham Baba.
“We do not take the address in the identity card as many are no longer living in the address on the card.”
Khairy – who is also the Science, Technology, and Innovation Minister – said those who did not complete their MySejahtera registration would receive a short messaging service from today asking them to complete their registration in the application.
According to him, more than 5 million individuals have so far registered for the jab via MySejahtera, while 44,399 individuals registered through the website and call centres.
“According to the registration ratio to the target population from MySejahtera, it covers 22.8% of the targeted population, and the number of appointments issued was 391,877 for the first phase,” he said.
Khairy said so far, 301,699 have received vaccine injections through the national vaccine programme. Among the recipients were nurses (23.86%); doctors (22.23%); other health groups (23.40%); army, police, and others (21.33%) – and only 0.11% involved members of the administration, which is 302 people.

More Stories
Labourer to stand trial for alleged sexual assault of stepdaughter
Restaurant worker gets life sentence for meth trafficking in Sabah
Sabah MPs, Senators Ready to Back Legal Action if 40% Revenue Talks Fail by April 15